Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Feel the Strength

After much reflection, self pity and support, I realized that the strength is always there. In every bleak situation, in every scenario, when nothing seems possible, there is always a ray of hope. You just don't know it because it comes in disguised ways.
Even in rainy days, the sun in hidden behind the clouds. It has been rightly said, every cloud has a silver lining. It's just a matter of time before this silver lining shows itself and gleans its way through. Wait for it, its worth it.
Things happened when I expected them the least and surprises came when I needed them the most. It not only relieved me from previous disappointments, but I was able to appreciate the joy so much more.
Pain just makes you stronger, and makes you appreciate the good things in life. It teaches you how not to take things for granted and value everything good in your life.
So wake up, show some gratitude and don't be bogged down by the lulls in life. Because trust me, in this gloomy day, the sun is just waiting to come out.

1 comment: